For you to submit a manuscript to our journal, the following steps have to be followed:
- You have to be a registered member of the journal. Registration is free. You must register as an author. You can follow this link to get registered if you are not already registered.
- You must prepare your paper according to the format and guidelines of the journal. You can read more on how to prepare your manuscripts from here..
- You will be expected to login in order to submit a manuscript.
- To submit a new manuscript, click on the “Submit a Manuscript” link
- You will be expected to either type or copy and paste the abstract of your manuscript in the textbox provided
- You must be ready to check the authenticity declaration box on the submission page
- You will be expected to either type or upload a covering letter
- You will also be expected to upload the full paper (manuscript) prepared in Microsoft Word.