Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees 2018/2019 for New Students
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the Management. All New & Returning Students are hereby informed.
All students who choose Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their School Fees for 2018/2019 session as listed below.
This Posts was published to notify the general public especially Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) prospective Students to check amount payable as School Fees for 2018/2019 session.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees 2018
Akwa Ibom State University School Fees Schedule
(INDIGENES & NON-INDIGENES)
|Indigenes||N 53,000.00 each session|
|Non- Indigenes||N 73,000.00 each session|
All first year students are expected to take the compulsory Five General Studies Courses (GSS).
Each students are to pay extra N 2,500.00 only for the five GSS Courses which is charged N500.00 per GSS Course.
AKSU Payment Procedure for fresh students
- Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng from your PC or any cyber café around you.
- Click on student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
- Click on REGISTER NOW and Select admission
- Enter your Jamb registration number and click the verify button.
- Select the school fees button and click continue button.
- Select full payment
- Click on print button to print the pre-payments analysis slip.
- Click on make payment button to make payment using the e-transact online payment platform.
- Select pay at bank mode from the payment mode option menu.
- The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the continue button to proceed.
- An acknowledgement slip containing your transactions details appears.
- Click the acknowledgement slip button to print the slip.
- Use the acknowledgement slip and visit any of the listed bank below.
- At the Bank, the bank teller uses the acknowledgement slip to accept the payment in cash and provides the student with an e-transact receipt.
- With the e-transact receipt visit the bursary department to collect your official university receipt.
Banks that accepts payments of Akwa ibom state University (AKSU) School Fees
- Union Bank
- Sterling Bank
- United Bank for Africa
- First City Monument Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Unity Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- GT Bank
- Access Bank
- Eco Bank
As you have read all the Understood Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees I hope the information was helpful, you could help others by sharing our posts via Facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
Other Related Posts
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin