UNIOSUN Jamb/UTME Cut-off Mark 2018/2019 academic session
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Jamb Cut-off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the School Management.
All prospective students who choose UNIOSUN as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their Cut-off mark.
Prospective students are hereby advised to check the UNIOSUN cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the UNIOSUN Post-UTME Screening Form
Documents required for Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Screening Exercise are
- Original copy of Jamb result Slip
- Original document which include ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Original Copy of Birth Certificate
- Local Government of Indigene
- Original Copy of your Birth Certificate and 12 Recent Passport Photograph
Osun State University Jamb Cut-off Mark
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Jamb Cut-Off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session is 180, Candidate who score up to 180 are eligible for the internal Screening exercise, but Note that Candidate who score above Cut-off Mark have Higher Chances of getting admitted.
UNIOSUN Departmental Cut off Mark
- 220 – 240– Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200– Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190– Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180– All other courses
Other Related Posts
As you have read all the Understood Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Cut-Off Marks, I hope the information was helpful, you could help others sharing our posts via facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Cut-Off Mark is made possible with the help of the infopro.com.ng Admin.