There are many opportunities for the enlisted SEAL or Special Ops soldier. Not only will you receive some of the best training in the world, but you can also earn thousands of dollars in bonuses. Presently, the Navy is paying BUDS graduates $40,000 for successfully completing the training and earning the SEAL designation
Although there is no easy way to become a SEAL, there are several ways to become a SEAL candidate. As a civilian you can request to join the SEALs prior to enlisting through the SEAL Challenge Contract (Seaman to SEAL program). The SEAL Challenge Contract guarantees you the opportunity to become a SEAL candidate and entitles you to certain bonuses and benefits when you enlist.
ABOUT NAVY SEAL
Navy Seals are elite combatants in the U.S. military force structure. SEAL is an acronym for Sea, Air and Land. Seals are expected to conduct special warfare operations in each of these environments. Recruits undergo months of rigorous training, and must pass a series of tests that challenge them mentally and physically. Seals must prove they can survive in the most perilous conditions imaginable.
CAREER FIELDS/JOB POSITIONS
- Naval Flight Officer
- Aerospace Maintenance Duty Officer
- Healthcare officers: Physicians, Dentists, Nurses and Medical Services Officers
- Supply, Transportation and Logistics Officers
- Engineering Officers
- Information Technology Officers
- Intelligence and Communications Officers: Intelligence and Cryptology
- Nuclear Trained Naval Officer
- Naval Reactors Officer
- Lawyer, Judge Advocate General Corps
- Science officers: Meteorology, Oceanography, Chemist and Biochemist
- Public Affairs Officer
- Be a Team Player
- Leadership Skills
- Study Hard
- Must 17-18 years old
- Graduate High School / GED / CollegE
To become a SEAL in the Naval Special Warfare/Naval Special Operations community, you must first go through what is widely considered to be the most physically and mentally demanding military training in existence. Get started on your physical training now by learning about the minimum Navy Physical Screening Test (PST) requirements for Navy Challenge Programs.
Application Deadline Is on April 24th,2018.