We have gathered the Updated list of Courses Offered in Kaduna State University (KASU) by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
This information is meant to educate you on the Detailed List of Courses Offered in Kaduna State University
The listed below are the requirement needed by prospective student to get
For 100 level students,
- Candidate must Score 180 and above in the unified Tertiary Maticulation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates must possess at least Five (5) credit at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), NECO, GCE or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings including English and Mathematics for all Science Based Courses.
- In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, candidate must meet specific departmental requirements
Kaduna State University Admission Requirements (Direct Entry)
- For admission to 200 level, prospective Students must possess Five (5) passes at credit level including English language at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination SSCE, NECO, GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or National Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
- In addition to the above, Candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education.
Here are the Comprehensive List of Courses Offered in Kaduna State University by the National Universities Commission.
- Arabic Studies
- Business Administration
- Chinese Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Crop Production and Soil Sciences
- Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Environmental Management
- Estate Management
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Islamic Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Medicine and Surgery
- Political Sciences
- Quantity Surveying
The list of Approved Courses Offered in Kaduna State University is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin.